Unable to find Subtotal option in the ribbon

grumbot

Unable to find Subtotal option in the ribbon

Post by grumbot »

Hello,

I don't know if the 2024 version has a Subtotal function, but I need it for my workflow. I need to calculate the sum in the third column for each change in the first column and without Subtotal I am unable to do that.
Is the feature missing or am I just not finding it in the menu?

Thank you

EDIT: It seems I messed up and made this in the wrong category. I've installed FreeOffice 2024 to try it out.
Is this a feature that was cut for the free version?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Unable to find Subtotal option in the ribbon

Post by SuperTech »

SubTotal function is available in FreeOffice 2024 also, for complete details, please check SubTotal in FreeOffice user manual.
grumbot

Post by grumbot »

SuperTech wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:23 pm SubTotal function is available in FreeOffice 2024 also, for complete details, please check SubTotal in FreeOffice user manual.
Maybe I just don't understand to use the SubTotal Function, but I've made a brief sample video to showcase what I'm trying to achieve.
stascheit

Post by stascheit »

Maybe you can try the command which is called AutoSum in PlanMaker.
It does not work exactly as in Excel, where you have partial results also, but at least you get the total result of the cells above.
If you use the UI with ribbons, you will find the command on Home | group Contents | AutoSum

Take a look in the manual for the description how to use it, on the "Tip" section at the end of the chapter.
https://help.softmaker.com/planmaker202 ... m_sum.html

Return to “FreeOffice PlanMaker 2024 for Windows”