Shadow around the main PDF2025 window

Paulo-Brazil

Shadow around the main PDF2025 window

Post by Paulo-Brazil »

I am testing the new PDF2025 (I will most likely upgrade my PDF2022 to this new version). Around the border of the main window of this software there is a shadow. How do I get rid of this shadow, so that I get a sharp border for the window? I tried the File / Options, but I don't see an option for a shadowless window.

My computer runs on Windows 10 Professional with all the latest updates. In my Windows 10, the option "Show shadows under windows", in the System Properties, is already disabled, but I get the shadow around PDF2025 anyway.

Thank you.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Shadow around the main PDF2025 window

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for your post. Please share a screenshot of the shadow which you want to remove.
Paulo-Brazil

Post by Paulo-Brazil »

Attached, a screenshot of the shadow, which is all around the border of the PDF2025's main window.
PDF2025-border-shadow.jpg
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for sharing the screenshot, but this is an operating system level setting.

If you disable it from System properties > Performance > Settings > Visual effects > Show shadow under windows > Apply, then it will be gone from FlexiPDF also. Please double-check this.

I have shared two screenshots here for you with this setting enabled and disabled, both for your reference:
Setting disabled.png
Setting enabled.png
Paulo-Brazil

Post by Paulo-Brazil »

Dear Sir, thank you for your post. But please note, in my first post I had already said this: "In my Windows 10, the option "Show shadows under windows", in the System Properties, is already disabled, but I get the shadow around PDF2025 anyway."

Attached is a screen shot of the System Properties / Performance Options in my computer (Windows 10), where you can see that option "Show shadows under windows" is in fact disabled. But even so, I continue to get the shadow around the PDF2025 border.
Attachments
Windows-10-properties.jpg
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for double-checking it. I have forwarded the details further.

Return to “FlexiPDF NX and 2025 for Windows”