New License Required?

General questions and answers about FreeOffice 2024 for Linux. Don't post application-specific questions here, but in the appropriate subforum.
Woody44

New License Required?

Post by Woody44 »

I have several computers, a mix of desktops, laptops and a Surface 3 tablet, but I'm only one user. All are currently running Windows 10. I have SoftMaker Office installed on my primary desktop and laptop computers and I have FreeOffice installed on the others (one desktop and a couple of laptops).

None of my computers has the hardware needed to run Windows 11, so I am considering switching to Linux when Windows 10 reaches the end of support in 2025. I am installing Linux Mint Cinnamon on one of the spare laptops so I can try out Linux and see if I'll be able to make the transition. I want to install FreeOffice on this Linux test bed machine. Do I use the activation key code I already have for FreeOffice, or should I request a separate activation key for the Linux version?

Thank you.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: New License Required?

Post by SuperTech »

You can use the same product key but if you face any problem, you can request for a new product key also.
Woody44

Re: New License Required?

Post by Woody44 »

Thank you.

Return to “FreeOffice 2024 for Linux (General)”