Missing column in Planmaker

Post here topics for SoftMaker Office NX and 2024 for Mac that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
Tardis40

Missing column in Planmaker

Post by Tardis40 »

At some point the the past I created a worksheet by copying and pasting data from another worksheet. I have formulas tied to the new worksheet and everything is working fine. When I recently looked at the columns and their data I noticed that Column A is not shown and it starts with Column B. I thought A was hidden but no matter what I try I can't show a column A in that worksheet. I assume that the worksheet doesn't start with column B and A is hidden somehow.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Missing column in Planmaker

Post by SuperTech »

If column A is hidden, you should see a small triangle at the top left corner of column B. Simply click on that triangle, and column A will become visible.

Alternatively, you can select column B, then press and hold the left mouse button while dragging it to the left as if you're selecting column A as well. After that, right-click and choose the 'Show' option.

For a visual guide, please refer to this screen recording, which explains both methods.
Unhide column A.gif

Return to “SoftMaker Office NX and 2024 for Mac (General)”