Undos and redo action list per sheet

fadi

Undos and redo action list per sheet

Post by fadi »

Can you separate the list undos and redos by sheet instead of having one list across the workbook. To achieve this each sheet will have its own array list of actions and when I press undo and redo it should perform actions related to the active sheet only , not actions across the workbook. To undo the action of creating a sheet, one can simply delete.
raitis.veksejs
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Undos and redo action list per sheet

Post by raitis.veksejs »

Hello! Please provide an example document and a step-by-step description of the problem, including what you did, what went wrong, and the desired result. Thanks for your understanding!
fadi

Post by fadi »

I created sheet 1 and edited it and then I created sheet 2 and edited it. When I returned to sheet 1 I found the last two actions in it are not to my liking , I pressed undo and it undid actions related to sheet 2, since they were the last ones. It is just an idea since all other apps operate according to the current approach and a lot of people may argue it is the better one. Never mind if you do not like the idea.
raitis.veksejs
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by raitis.veksejs »

Implementing this feature is difficult due to varying edit sequences across sheets. To undo actions separately, use two workbooks opened in tabs of PlanMaker. This method works like in competitors' products.

Return to “FreeOffice PlanMaker 2024 for Linux”