Becomes Defaut

johndimmock

Becomes Defaut

Post by johndimmock »

Hi, I have installed FlexiPDF 2022 but not as default I still use Acrobat for reading and FlexiPDF for editing.
If i open a PDF from clicking PDF file icon which is the Acrobat icon it will open in Acrobat, If I open the same file in FlexiPDF is will open in FlexiPDF but the next time I click on the Acrobat file icon if will open in FlexiPDF, I have use right click open with Acrobat by default it works until I open it in FlexiPDF and It happens again until I do the right click Open with again, I have even set it in the setting section of windows 10 and the same thin happens. between this and the shutdown issues it is completely unusable.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Becomes Defaut

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for the post, but I am unable to reproduce this problem also. Please completely reinstall FlexiPDF and then check both the issues after system restart.
johndimmock

Post by johndimmock »

Have downloaded again and re-installed and re-started computer and it is still the same
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for trying. Does that happen when you open a file directly from the desktop or from somewhere else also?
johndimmock

Post by johndimmock »

Hi, It can happen from any folder, It seems worse now I can't set it from "default application by file extension" I tried to set default to Acrobat and it just keeps FexiPDF as default but I can do it by right click and open with. At the moment I can live with this it's the shutdown problem that concerns me more.
Thanks for your help.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Please check your private message inbox and let us know the result.

Return to “FlexiPDF 2022”