FlexiPDF Shutsdown

johndimmock

FlexiPDF Shutsdown

Post by johndimmock »

Hi, whenever I open a PDF from a desktop icon it will load up then shutdown, seems to depend on file size a smaller file might just do it once but a large file can shutdown several time before I can get it to stay open, If I open the program then open a file from there it will work OK.
The file uploaded has a lot of pages when I open that file (from Icon) often it will on load some of the pages going by the page count when loading then drop out, files with only a few page are OK.
Attachments
Publisher Manual Nov 29 2023.pdf
(22.76 MiB) Downloaded 71 times
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: FlexiPDF Shutsdown

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for posting your problem with the sample file, but I am unable to reproduce it.

Please reinstall FlexiPDF with the latest version from our website, restart your computer, and then check again.
johndimmock

Post by johndimmock »

Thanks for the reply, I only brought it a couple of days ago it is the latest version, seems OK if opening file from inside software but still shuts down if loading it by double clicking on the file icon.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

SuperTech wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:39 pm Please reinstall FlexiPDF with the latest version from our website, restart your computer, and then check again.
Please try it and let us know the result.
johndimmock

Post by johndimmock »

Have downloaded again and re-installed and re-started computer and it is still the same
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for trying. Does that file stored in desktop or somewhere else?

What happens when you open the same file from a different storage location?

Is this actual file stored on the desktop, or you have created a shortcut of the file?
johndimmock

Post by johndimmock »

I have tried files both saved to the desktop and desktop links sometimes they drop out other times they work.

Seems worse when I open a file from within FlexiPDF first and then open from file icons later on.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Please check your private message inbox and let us know the result.

Return to “FlexiPDF 2022”