Default Zoom setting

Perrorist

Default Zoom setting

Post by Perrorist »

When I open a PDF in Flexi, it shows the document at 48% magnification, which is always too small. I want to set Zoom to default to 100% or page width. How can I do that?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Default Zoom setting

Post by SuperTech »

Please click on ribbon command File | Options | Loading | Initial zoom setting. There you can set initial zoom setting.
Perrorist

Post by Perrorist »

Thanks for your reply. The Default Zoom is Fit in Window. There are no other options. Selecting Override initial zoom seems to have no effect. The other options apply to individual documents. Even then, the only options are Page Only for Initial View and Default for the Initial Zoom.
Woody44

Post by Woody44 »

Perrorist wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:55 pm Thanks for your reply. The Default Zoom is Fit in Window. There are no other options. Selecting Override initial zoom seems to have no effect. The other options apply to individual documents. Even then, the only options are Page Only for Initial View and Default for the Initial Zoom.
It's the same for me. There are no options offered except Fit in Window.

In FlexiPDF 2019, the other options are visible and can be selected.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Because of bug the drop-down is not much visible there, this bug has already been fixed in the next service pack.

Please click in the option and then scroll using mouse scroll button/keyboard arrows or using the tiny up/down arrow on the option itself.

Please see this screen recording for your reference:
Just scroll it .gif
Perrorist

Post by Perrorist »

Thanks. That worked.

Return to “FlexiPDF 2022”