2 Issues

johndimmock

2 Issues

Post by johndimmock »

First Issue, When I open a PDF it often shuts down the first time when I re-open PDF is is OK

Second Issue, I don't want it a the default but when I open any PDF in FlexiPDF it automatically become default and I need to change it back to Acrobat in the Choose default application by file type.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: 2 Issues

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for posting your queries, but please don't post multiple issues in one topic.
johndimmock wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:16 am First Issue, When I open a PDF it often shuts down the first time when I re-open PDF is is OK
How often does this happen? Does that happen with any specific file, or with all PDF files? Please share a sample file.
johndimmock wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:16 am Second Issue, I don't want it a the default but when I open any PDF in FlexiPDF it automatically become default and I need to change it back to Acrobat in the Choose default application by file type.
Please right-click on any PDF file > Open with > Choose another app > Select your desired default app> Click Always button.
johndimmock

Re: 2 Issues

Post by johndimmock »

Sorry I'll start separate posts and include more information.

Return to “FlexiPDF 2022”