Create toggle for Capitalization in "Classic" User Mode?

Germainiac

Create toggle for Capitalization in "Classic" User Mode?

Post by Germainiac »

I’m new to TextMaker, and am very impressed with the program. I’ve never adjusted to the ribbon in MSWord, and so set the program to the “classic” user interface. I have encountered one problem in doing so: I often need to block text and change between sentence case, all-caps, capped first letter, etc. I know I can toggle between them by clicking Shift-F3, but I prefer a capitalization toggle, such as the one that appears in the “ribbon” user interface (and was also available in MSWord - at least in Version 2010). Is there a way to add this toggle as a button in the “classic” user interface?

Thanks,

Germainiac
Germainiac
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Create toggle for Capitalization in "Classic" User Mode?

Post by SuperTech »

In classic user interface, "Change capitalization" button is not there, but you can add it in your target toolbar by following these steps:

1. Right click on target toolbar.
2. Click on Customize...
3. In quick search, please enter search text like capital.
4. In the commands box, you will find change caps command.
5. Wherever you want to place this command, click there and then click button ">>".
6. This will add the command for you.

You can also move the command using up/down buttons given in this customize dialog box.

Please refer to this attached screen recording for better understanding.
Classic mode Change capitalization.gif
DE605928

Re: Create toggle for Capitalization in "Classic" User Mode?

Post by DE605928 »

Maybe I misunderstand your problem but in Word 2000 you just highlight the text and hit Shift+F3. This toggles between plain text, all caps and first letter caps. I'm new to TM-2021 but it seems to work exactly the same. HTH.

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Windows”