SoftMaker Office 2021 Roll Out

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
LaurelValley

SoftMaker Office 2021 Roll Out

Post by LaurelValley »

SoftMaker Team:

Your team quickly and professionally responds to this forum so all of your users, and potential users, can stay informed about your products. Would you please provide us information about the roll out of SoftMaker Office 2021?

1. SoftMaker Office Professional 2021 production version was introduced on June 03, 2021. SoftMaker 2021 Beta Forum stated the Standard version would be released soon. Are you able to give us a release date for the SoftMaker Office Standard 2021version?

2. Can you release any details about how we will be able upgrade our licenses from Office 2018 to Office 2021?

3. Are you able to tell everyone who currently has an Office 2018 license if we will have to pay for an upgrade to Office 2021 or will some of us who recently purchased Office 2018 be entitled to a free upgrade? If a free upgrade will be available for some, what are the parameters to be eligible?

I thank you for any good information you can provide to us anxious individuals.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: SoftMaker Office 2021 Roll Out

Post by martin-k »

1. The Standard version will be released this June. I don't have the exact date yet.

2. If you have any older version of SoftMaker Office, you can purchase an upgrade to SoftMaker Office 2021. You can choose if you want to upgrade to Professional or to Standard (when it's released), regardless of what the previous version was.

3. We have sent free upgrades to all customers who purchased SoftMaker Office 2018 at full price from us on or after February 1, 2020. If you feel you should have been included but weren't, please contact us by e-mail to sales (at) softmaker.com so that we can research your case.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
jefken153

Post by jefken153 »

3. We have sent free upgrades to all customers who purchased SoftMaker Office 2018 at full price (list price) from us on or after February 1, 2020. If you feel you should have been included but weren't, please contact us by e-mail to sales (at) softmaker.com so that we can research your case.

I have the free upgrade beta is that the real upgrade as full version?
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

The beta version will time out on June 15, after which you would have to buy the software if you want to continue using it.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
jefken153

Post by jefken153 »

I bought softmaker Office Professional 2018 for windows 25/03/2020 invoice xxxxx customer number xxxxx and I only received an invitation to use the beta version. Will it be converted to a full version?
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

I blanked out your customer number and invoice number as they shouldn't be posted in a public forum. You will receive a free upgrade.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
jefken153

Post by jefken153 »

Thanks
jefken

Post by jefken »

martin-k wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:53 pm I blanked out your customer number and invoice number as they shouldn't be posted in a public forum. You will receive a free upgrade.

Thank you.I received the free upgrade

Jefken

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows (General)”