Textmaker

Talk about miscellaneous stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Off-topic discussions encouraged.
flashback

Textmaker

Post by flashback »

I bought textmaker as a download yesterday, but still havent recieved a link yet! I would like it pretty soon since its friday ;)

I've contacted sales but no reply unfortunately :(

Can anyone suggest what to do?
PeinOmbre

Post by PeinOmbre »

I'm in the same boat here. I actually bought TextMaker 2002 for Pocket PC on the 10th November since I had received an email from Softmaker telling me I could get the big Carnival discount before the actual day. So I bought on the 10th November but haven't received anything except the confirmation receipt saying it would be processed within one business day. I'd assume this is all because they got much more purchase than they expected. I'm still hoping to get it before the week-end so I can use it for doing job related work during the week-end.
Gnam

Re: Textmaker

Post by Gnam »

flashback wrote:I bought textmaker as a download yesterday, but still havent recieved a link yet! I would like it pretty soon since its friday ;)

I've contacted sales but no reply unfortunately :(

Can anyone suggest what to do?
Lol! I know how you're feeling! I'm in the same situation although I haven't sent an email yet. I'm sure they'll come round to processing our orders - I can only imagine they have had a huge number of sales.

Patience... 8)
PeinOmbre

Post by PeinOmbre »

I just checked my email from work and I have now received the download instructions! :D I can't wait to get home and install it now!
J-Mac

Post by J-Mac »

Same here.

I received the acknowledgement email right away, and nothing since.

Is anyone else still waiting?

Thanks!
J-Mac
Buzzard

Post by Buzzard »

Yep. Still wiating...
Power user - Toshiba e805 w/ WM 2003 SE
Tobias-L

Post by Tobias-L »

Buzzard, we already sent out the download instructions to you. Did you receive them?
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

J-Mac

Post by J-Mac »

Tobias-L wrote:Buzzard, we already sent out the download instructions to you. Did you receive them?
Tobias,

And mine? (I hope!)
J-Mac
Tobias-L

Post by Tobias-L »

@J-MAC:
Please send me your order tracking number via private mail and i will take a look at it.
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

J-Mac

Post by J-Mac »

PM sent!

Thanks, Tobias.
J-Mac
Tobias-L

Post by Tobias-L »

@J-Mac:
We received your order, so we will process it soon. I think you will receive the download instructions tomorrow or Thursday.
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

J-Mac

Post by J-Mac »

Wow! Quickest answer I ever received!!

Thanks, Tobias.
J-Mac
Buzzard

Post by Buzzard »

Tobias-L wrote:Buzzard, we already sent out the download instructions to you. Did you receive them?
I got it. Thanks!
Power user - Toshiba e805 w/ WM 2003 SE
xfool

Post by xfool »

I ordered a week ago (sm231351) and have sent two emails with no response. Could the moderator please assist in getting someone to process my order so that I can download? Thanks.
Tobias-L

Post by Tobias-L »

xfool wrote:I ordered a week ago (sm231351) and have sent two emails with no response. Could the moderator please assist in getting someone to process my order so that I can download? Thanks.
We will take a look at this and get back to you as soon as we have found the problem.
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “Water Cooler”