TextMaker 200?

Talk about miscellaneous stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Off-topic discussions encouraged.
mike0liver

TextMaker 200?

Post by mike0liver »

Several years ago, I purchased a licence to use TextMaker on my old MobilePro 880 - which is an NEC machine rather like a modern notebook but much less powerful. I used to use it for work because it was lightweight and easily portable. After I retired, the MobilePro became redundant and I haven't used it until today.

I am trying to do various things with TextMaker (rev 397), like formatting tables, re-numbering bullets that have not transferred correctly from the original Word documents, etc. I have tried to access <Help> but get an error message that the software "Cannot open help file '\windows\tmce.htc#Main_Contents'.

I have checked the SoftMaker files on my Desktop PC but can not locate anything that will install the software to my PC or that looks like it will allow me to re-install it to my MobilePro (which runs Windows CE 3.01). I suspect the appropriate file has been accidentally deleted.

I would like to re-install TextMaker completely both to my PC and MobilePro 880 and wondered if you could tell me how to go about this. I have details of my licence and would be happy to provide any other information you require.

Thank you in anticipation.

M R Oliver
sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: TextMaker 200?

Post by sven-l »

I wrote you an PM.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “Water Cooler”